View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Shiverlight snorted, this sort of playful banter certainly got on her nerves but as they met more and more often it became easier for her to understand nwo to cope with her frustration and learn how to reply. "As if. Your holding all the pleasure. I suppose I'm coming out of guilt" she snickered. Wrinkling her nose as an awful scent crossed her nose. She shook her head slightly to dismiss it and continue to listen to him. When suddnely he went on about her getting attached. She snorted in disgust and looked bewildered he had said such a thing. Her anger clicked. "You kidding me? After all this time you still believe I care? I would let you starve than do a little extra hunting" she snapped back furiously. Anger free count was nine. Anger free cot currently 0. Frustrated she drew her claws over some grass and raked at it for a moment trying to get her mind off of it. Wow she really couldn't handle her frustration could she. No. Maybe it was because of him, maybe she couldn't handle him so she burst. Great. The Tom she couldnt leave alone was even more frustrating than getting nothing during a hunt. She shook her fur and looked back up at him her steel coloured eyes locking with his.

Scorpionsting padded alongside her for a minute or so in dead silence.nhe was trying out words in his ,ins but now he seemed lost for words. Which wasn't a natural occourance for him. He was a chatterbox. But this stoic she cat seemed to cast a non hostile glare and his voice ran off. In amazing terms redflight had spoken first and gave him a gateway of things to blurt out, just as he was going to ask how she was doing she interrupted with a hard glare just off to the right of them. He wrinkled his nose suddenly alert when she had said it. He was also blushing for the new nickname he had just Recieved but looked away to hide it, "um. I don't see anything- oh! Down by the border" he meows dismissively not really paying attenion to where they were placed. A riverclan border and Shadowclan border. Two cats glaring at each other. He looked back over at her with big doe eyes. Prepared to spill his heart when he was than hit with a strong riverclan musk. His head swung around and he stopped walking next to her to look in the direction.
"Temper, temper, darling."
Charmpelt shook his head softly, laughing to himself as he did so. Of course he wasn't stupid; Shiverlight probably didn't care about him, but then, why was she coming back? Out of guilt wasn't even an option. No one came back out of guilt. They left out of guilt. And anyways, what would she be feeling guilty about? Everything pointed to the fact that she did, actually, enjoy these meetings. And yet still he felt sort of bad. The tip of his tail twitching, he grinned at her before his expression changed. There were two cats heading down the border. On her side. "Um-m... Shiverlight, you might want to take a look over there..." Rarely did the tom ever use her actual name. Unless he was being 100%, completely, without a doubt serious. And all of those boxes were checked right now as he stared worriedly at the approaching couple. Such a cute couple, he thought with a chuckle, glancing back at Shiverlight as he did so. Too bad they weren't on the same side of the border. Then he could bother her 24/7. By now, he wasn't quite sure why he was coming back. Interest seemed to be fading, and yet he was returning every time. Maybe just once, he wanted to hear her say something nice about him. Perhaps she had before, but if she had, he wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality. More of his brain believed it was a dream. Because after all, this was Shiverlight he was talking about!

Redflight's sharp hues narrowed, and she glared at the two cats. Disgraceful. At least they didn't look too happy, otherwise she would have all-too-gladly accused them of breaking the Code. Perhaps the ShadowClan cat was running the RiverClan one off. "Come on. We'd better go back sure they're not doing anything stupid." Glancing up, and quickly away when he looked at her with his softer eyes, she darted down the border, keeping her own hard gaze on the two cats. No, she wasn't avoiding him! I'm not. I'm not going to avoid him. She thought. Why was this so awkward all of a sudden? Was this the way crushes were supposed to work? Oh sure, she remembered them from her apprentice days. Those heart-stopping moments when her crush would look up and smile at her, but Redflight hadn't felt any of that in quite some time now. Thank goodness for that. Her expression annoyed as she got closer, she stopped to make sure that Scorpionsting was following her. In a sense, she wanted to... protect? Yes, that was the word, protect him. Make sure that he didn't get hurt. Unless it was from her yelling at him as she often did. It was a rare occasion when Redflight actually liked someone, but when she did, the feline became even more unpredictable. She could be yelling one second, smiling as though nothing were wrong the next. All part of her confusing nature.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.