View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2017, 11:05 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
As he watched the tom close his eyes he felt calmed. He really did care for him,bias or not. He closed his eyes aswel, being lulled by Plovers soft breathing and rising and falling of his flank his head was rested on. He felt safe whenever around the tom, he was usually the one who needed taken care of. Hed admit he wasnt the most easiest cat to be friends with, the constant worrying,the stress, anxiety and low self esteem was a daily battle that needed validation and reassurance constantly. But Plover always provided effortlessly without any complaint, and the least he could do was be there in return. His mind roamed to how long they known eachother, how much he depended on him. He was the closest thing he had in his life and he would never let it go. Is Plover needed anything hed be there. He enjoyed his company, mainly tied at the hip with whatever they did, litterally. All the touches, the cuddling..the soft smiles...how warm hed feel after......the shared nest.
woah.
His eyes shot open.
I have feelings for my best friend.
Somewhere, in the thick forests of sleep, a dreamer slumbers, the steady rhythm of his breathing mirrored, never changing. Ploverpaw was completely, absolutely, infinitely unaware of the fact that he and Arrowpaw had more in common than he had thought, and yet, he knew more than he could ever hoped to, deep down. In the patched apprentice’s heart of hearts, he yearned for something more of their companionship, and he was close, so very close to getting what he wanted: soon, the fog of unawareness would lift, they would go on about their lives, and although he did not know it, the strings of fate began to pull him along: bit by steady bit, of course.
In the thick forests of sleep, Ploverpaw slumbered. Perhaps he would awaken with more understanding in the morning, but for now…
He slept.

baibai