View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:59 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Gingerblossom flicked her ears and turned as she heard a cat come up to her. He looked young, but familiar. As he asked his question, her mint-green eyes widened. "Wurzel?" She couldn't believe it. After all this time of living here in Skyclan, Gingerblossom had never noticed this young cat, a cat whom she'd known in the Twolegplace. "Yes, yes, I'm Alice! Although my name is Gingerblossom now. Alice didn't really fit in with the clans." She laughed a little, a pure rumbling in her throat. "And you'd be what? An apprentice now? Did you keep your name and become Wurzelpaw, or change it?" Gingerblossom was so surprised that this cat right here, a cat she had known in her old home, was also now in Skyclan. I guess it really is a small world....
Wurzelpaw smiled so wie his mouth hurt, How big is my mouth? is it much bigger than a normal cat, like me, or is it small... hmmm.... The brown mottled apprentice snapped out of his day dream, "Yep! Im Wurzelpaw now! Gingerblossom suits you~ I'm so happy you've joined! ITS AMAZING! We could work together and hunt wen every other cat is sick! We can be the backup squad!" Wurzel circled Ginger and licked her cheek, "Its so nice to have a cat I know!" He started to pant, no air could reach his lungs when he talked that much. He lay down, taking slow breaths, looking back up at Ginger with bright eyes.
@RedHead

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 29th, 2017 at 11:33 AM.