View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:48 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
He shuffled his paws at her sudden confusion, but was relieved when he received a reasonable answer. "A-Ah I'm sorry for not n-noticing b-before," Sootysplash mumbled. His whole body flooded over with heat as he was heavily embarrassed. He should've noticed, right? If he said he had noticed, would that be offensive? He shook his head softly, to distract himself from his now racing thoughts. Finally, he dipped his head at her request. "I-I'll help you," he stated after a moment. "U-Um, wouldn't a Queen usually ask their mate to h-h-help them when t-they n-need it?" He asked suddenly, flinching inwardly at how blunt he had just been. That had to be offensive. "S-Sorry," he stuttered, once again whipping his eyes away from her.
The queen blinked, looking at Sootysplash. Her tail sat up still, walking over she pressed her nosed to the toms side. "Y-yeah... But that isn't the case for me. I guess my mate doesn't want anything to do with them..." She mewed, her voice sad. Littlepaw sat, her head dropping. "I-" She began to speak, but was stopped by sobs. The queen pressed her head into Sootysplash, tears dropping from her eyes. Her voice muffled, she mewed. "Why was I so dumb? Why couldn't he just love me!?"