View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Buzzardstride was more than happy to help Asterpaw, honestly, it was kind of his job, he wanted the best for his clanmates and it was fairly understandable, he had grown close to his clan, they were his family and no one would ever change that, he leaned down and licked the top of the apprentice's head. "No need to thank me, Asterpaw, what means a lot to me is that you're here and that you're still safe, that you're able to tell me your problems so that we can find- even if it's not always the best option, a way to fix your problems." He mewed, his tail caressing the back of her head, after all, during all this time in here, he had learned a lot, but he wasn't gonna let a clanmate go through the stress of killing another cat, it was a part of the clan life, and she would probably have to do it again. One of the many surprising facts about this tom was that, even with how fatherly he was, he had no mate, no kits, no family around, he had just learned to care about others than simply himself, he hated putting himself in first because he knew others had problems as well. Finally pressing his muzzle into the she-cat's fur, the warrior shut his eyes and breathed in her wonderful scent, his tail curling around one of her ears and stroking it lightly. "Asterpaw, as long as you'll be alright, I will be as well, remember that." The tom mewed softly.

The contact was still awkward. See, Asterpaw had grown up not loving physical contact... and yet here she was, having a tom she barely knew act as though they had been friends for moons. But she liked it. Still, she needed to go. While she knew there was nothing wrong with making a new friend, her mind seemed to be screaming at her to run. Asterpaw never understood why she didn't like this. Nothing had happened to her as a young cat. If you counted her current age to be young, well, that was different. But Asterpaw was thinking about her kit moons. Ever since she had turned an apprentice, nothing but trouble had followed her everywhere she went. Every step she took, trouble hunted her down. She felt like a mouse hiding from a cat, just waiting for it to crush her. But... at the same time, she got the feeling that everything was going to turn out fine. It had to. She wasn't going to allow her friend to be hurt, and... especially not before she figured out what she felt. He was annoying. He drove her insane, but he was her friend. He was special, and a key factor in her life at the moment. My North Star. It was a special name, one that she thought fit Azulpaw perfectly. "I should go... I need... I should find--" She cut herself off, feeling her pelt heat slightly. It was awkward even thinking about him. And yet, she couldn't stop. Maybe he was right, Asterpaw thought with a chuckle, remembering that horrible-- and yet perfect-- day when Azulpaw had told her she 'couldn't help being addicted to him.' At the moment, she had snapped. Now? Perhaps he was right.

(you want to end it here?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.