View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:22 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wurzelpaw smiled so wie his mouth hurt, How big is my mouth? is it much bigger than a normal cat, like me, or is it small... hmmm.... The brown mottled apprentice snapped out of his day dream, "Yep! Im Wurzelpaw now! Gingerblossom suits you~ I'm so happy you've joined! ITS AMAZING! We could work together and hunt wen every other cat is sick! We can be the backup squad!" Wurzel circled Ginger and licked her cheek, "Its so nice to have a cat I know!" He started to pant, no air could reach his lungs when he talked that much. He lay down, taking slow breaths, looking back up at Ginger with bright eyes.
@RedHead
Gingerblossom laughed at Wurzel's- no, Wurzelpaw's excitement that she was here in the clan too. "Yeah, I guess we could be the backup squad!" Gingerblossom then flicked her tail a bit, a little bit of fear flickering across her face. "As long as I don't have to fight. I couldn't bring myself to hurt another cat..." In the recent battle with the Dusk Syndicate, Gingerblossom had requested not to fight. She knew Grousestar respected her decision, she still felt guilty though. When it came to fighting, she was torn in two. She wanted to help the clan, but she couldn't hurt another cat. When Wurzelpaw started to breath heavily, Gingerblossom looked at him with concern. "Are you okay?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.