View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

"Can't you just mind your own business for once!?" Coldhearted whipped his head back to stare at Cloverwhisker. Wasn't this just a turn of events? He seemed to made her angry. And, he would had been frightened, but why so? He figured he could take the she cat on, but he knew not an inch in his body did he want to take her on. "And who's going to make me?" He asked, his ears stayed alert. He stood up, lashing his tail to the side before he heard her next remark. He let out a deep chuckle. "You're going to make me?" He found himself getting into her face, barring his fangs. Never had he been such an aggressive cat when it came to Cloverwhisker, but lately she had been pushing his buttons. First, he enjoyed her company, and the next he was aggravated with her company. The tom pulled back, clearing his throat and looking down at her. "Just leave it alone. And, if you can't, then leave me alone. I can take care of myself!" He remarks, and hops onto a nearby rock with his back turned to Cloverwhisker. The marks in his back were deep, and already caked with dried blood.
She nearly shook with anger, he clearly needed help! Why couldn't he see that!? She gritted her teeth when he got in her face, what was his problem!? She couldn't understand why he couldn't just take her serious, just this one time. She stared at him for a second then stood up and turned to go without saying a word. She started to run away, if he wanted to be alone then he could be alone. It's not like she cared.

(Hmmm how should it happen)