View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:22 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
@Skelly

"Hey, Midgepaw! Come on, I want to show you something really cool that I found!", Rushpaw said, running ahead of his friend. "Hurry up, slowpoke!", he chuckled, slowing his pace as he looked at the other apprentice. "We're nearly there. We'll be there, soon.", the ginger point Siamese apprentice meowed.

"See? I told you we would be here soon.", Rushpaw mewed, looking at a waterfall. There were some butterflies and rabbits, mice, and other prey here, too. "Isn't this place a beauty?", he asked.
Midgepaw followed slowly, still a bit hesitant around Rushpaw, although he liked that the oddly colored tom was rather bouncy and kind, perhaps because so few had been like that back in his old home. He chuckled and raced after the tom, his long legs and thin build giving him an almost fully WindClan appearance, but as far as he could tell, he was all Dusk Syndicate. He felt the situation change, and that made him change. He became his other part, which was a molly. She nodded, staring at the waterfall and flattening her black and white ears against its deafening roar. The sound made her think of her mother, who had chased her away with intentions of killing her barely a moon ago. She shook her head, clearing her mind. “It's very loud!” Midgepaw had to shout over the thundering falls.