I have a new cat that I adore!

Name of Character(s)
Panther // Panthera

Gender(s)
Female // Girl

Worded description
What exactly does this entail?

Visual Appearance
Panther is a small feline, smaller than average felines but big enough to be noticed. She is around apprentice sized but is quite tall. Her legs are muscular and lean, visible muscles. She has shaggy fur that results yellowfang's in the first books. Her fur is unkept and knotted in places. Both eyes are a very very light grey which gives and eerie impression. Her face and ears are sharp edged and very defined. She has a cut mark going from her eyebrow [ Where they should be ] down to he lower cheek. Her ears are shredded along with a crooked jaw and two missing teeth. All four fangs are still intact though. She has a few major gashes along her chest, flanks and legs. She looks extremply feral.

Brief personality description
She is very opinionated and won't heditate to speak up to someone wether it be in authority or not. She can keep a cool head while being able to manage not bursting when someone begins to get on her nerves. She is terrified of kits which ties to her backstory and is very blunt to them. She is snide, arrogant, stout and snooty.

Pose
Aren't these headshots love?

Facial expression
I want her to be looking utterly disgusted. A digital photo btw! Lke she can be facing the screen but her eyes are looking at something out of view... But! One side of her muzzle [ lip ] is pulled back in disgust. Her teeth are clenched. Hope that's not too hard?
Worded description is as is XD A worded description. While the visual appearance is a picture, sorry if that isn't too clear.

Oops I forgot to remove the pose part ;-;