View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The ginger tom had darted after her into the territory, and was now following her close behind, trying to catch up so that they would be going at the same pace. His expression was determined, hues focused straight ahead. Foxpaw still had some of his kit-fluff; it didn't help him when he was bragging about his good looks, since it gave him more of that sweet and innocent appearance. And yes, he was a handsome cat-- or at least, he would be once he grew up more. At times his fur wasn't even groomed completely, giving him even more of that 'irresponsible kit' look rather then a seven, almost eight moon old apprentice. Unfortunately for him. "So... when we get there, is it gonna be an 'on your mark, get set, go' kind of thing or just GO kind of thing?" Foxpaw asked, darting up so he was next to the pretty apprentice. Maybe she wasn't too much older then him.

Maybe it was time to get to know her better! Questions might be nice, like a getting to know you game... the tom thought about that for a moment before he grinned wider, glancing over at the she cat beside him. They could be friends! Best friends! Foxpaw needed more friends, honestly... something else he didn't like to admit. And he certainly didn't like to admit the fact that he wasn't as good of a flirt as he thought he was. The tom's expression changed slightly as he glanced around at the territory for a moment. "So, when do you become a warrior?" He asked. The tom himself wasn't going to be one for quite some time. Honestly, quite a bit of time. But, he was confident that he was going to speed through training and become a warrior super quickly. Then, he would be the most talented warrior of all. Right? Right. That was Foxpaw's outlook on pretty much the whole world.

If something existed, he could excel in it. Like this obstacle course. He was going to beat the she cat, and impress her at the same time. I'm super good at that. Super duper good. But what if you aren't? What if you fail and fall on your fluffy little face? Oh wait-- your baby fluff will protect you, don't worry, Squeakaroo. That stupid nickname. Now all this was in Foxpaw's head... and self-doubt was beginning to creep closer and closer to his confidence.
@RedHead
Redpaw had her hazel eyes focused on the surrounding area, and at Foxpaw's question, she flicked her ears and responded. "I think we'll need to get ready before we GO, so it'll be more, 'let's explain the rules then ready set go' when we get there." Her attention was still focused on scanning the trees around them, making sure they were going the right way. But she looked at Foxpaw for a moment and smirked, flicking him with her tail. "I hope you're a patient cat Foxpaw, explaining is going to take some time."

As they continued on, Redpaw was slightly surprised at his question. She didn't really want to say her age, because she was so much older than she looked. She had that "young" look to her, and as an added bonus, she was super short. Not munchkin short, just short for a cat her age. "Oh.... I become a warrior in... About a moon." Redpaw meowed casually, ducking underneath a fern frond hanging over the path the two apprentices were on. She smiled a little, but you could see a hint of annoyance in her eyes. She then looked over her shoulder at Foxpaw. "If you needed an exact age, yes, I'm eleven moons. Deal with it." Her age and looks comparison was always a touchy subject to Redpaw, and she's didn't like to talk about it much. "And you, i'd have to guess ten to eleven moons?" She meowed, looking Foxpaw over. She then realized he still had some kit fluff, and her ears dropped slightly in embarrassment, but she didn't say anything. She simply focused her gaze ahead once more, continuing through the forest.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.