View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 12:08 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
@Nighty @moonfang

A tuxedo feline crouched near the back of the den, rearranging the piles of sticks, webs and leaves that adorned the store. Since the previous death of the feline here in the den she had been left slightly shaken. She had not been able to help her, it had already been too late and that scared the she-cat. Death could not always be helped, injuries not always healed, sicknesses not always cured.
Ebonyfrost shook her head, returning a slight sternness to her expression and her mind to the feeble work of subtle rearrangement.

(Idk)
@moonfang

Beachkit laid there quietly, trying his hardest to block out the sounds of the medicine den. He shifted, the wrappings on his leg were bothering him. They were itchy and uncomfortable, and he really didn't like him. He wanted to scratch at it, tear off the wrappings, but Ebonyfrost and Scorchedpetak wouldn't be very happy at him. The young Abyssinian tried to roll over, with out bumping his sore leg. The sounds of cats somewhere in the den were penetrating his thoughts. He heard some words, it sounded like Aunt Aurora, but he wasn't sure. Then some other cat, they sounded.....in pain. He had no clue why, until he heard the last words 'Goodbye.....Auroraflame." His eyes flung open, wide with a panic. Death.

It lingered for what seemed like forever. He didn't want to look over there. He didn't want to see the cat die. He didn't want to see anything. He buried his head way far down in his mother's fur and slammed his paws over his ears. He didn't want to see. He didn't want to hear. He didn't want to know. Death, his mother had come so close to it. What if he thought about her death too much and it actually came true? He couldn't loose her. He might loose his father too, if his mother went. He couldn't live without both of them. He just couldn't. His chest rose and fell rather quickly, and in somewhat of a panic. The thought of loosing his parents was terrifying, especially after watching his mother come so close to crossing the line. He didn't want that, but it was all he could see when he closed his eyes. It was all he could think about when he stared at her. It seemed endless.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~