View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 04:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Right. After rolling her eyes, Amberflame had moved on to the next border... the one between ThunderClan and ShadowClan. She stared across it with a sort of longing, as though she were looking for something... before turning away with a semi-irritated shrug. "Welcome to the border between us and the Clan where nightmares come true, kid." Something her previous mentor had failed to mention. ShadowClan was full of many, many horrible cats... and a few not so bad ones. But, they seemed to be buried deep within the Clan, and they were hard to bring out. Poor Amberflame. She wasn't sure what to say here. "Otherwise known as ShadowClan. They're smart, sneaky, and cheat like there's no tomorrow. They're born manipulators, Minkpaw. Do not ever - I repeat, ever allow a ShadowClan cat to start talking to you because once their mouth starts moving, they're going to have you doing backflips for them. Trust me." Her voice was hard and cold, and it sounded as though ShadowClan was her least favorite Clan. "Fighting a ShadowClan cat is pretty easy, so long as you keep them from getting to you. There are some stronger then others... born stronger, guess how that would happen? Forbidden relationships, mostly. Anyways, don't listen to them and you should be fine." She would elaborate on the actual fighting part later, but for now she would make sure Minkpaw especially understood this. The last thing she wanted was for her apprentice to cross the border from here to hell.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 10th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.