View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

It had been quite some time since Clawpaw had visited the border between RiverClan and ShadowClan. Partly because the stench was near to unbearable for her. And partly because she just hated RiverClan in general. They were weak, and dumb. This was an unfair stereotype, of course, but Clawpaw chose to base it off of experience. Even WindClan was better, and everybody knew that they were the weakest Clan ever. But still, Clawpaw thought RiverClan was worse. If she had to choose a favorite she would pick ShadowClan... of course. Some cats hated the Clan they were born in, but Clawpaw found that weird and she didn't trust them. They reminded her of traitors. And if there was one thing Clawpaw hated, it was a traitor. So if she wasn't coming here to do anything in particular, then what was she doing at this specific border? Well, the answer to that question would honestly be nothing. Watching. Waiting. The second a RiverClan cat set paw across the border, they would be dead. She hated them. And because of her hatred, she wouldn't hesitate to ask what they were doing. If she could see them putting a paw across? It was pretty obvious to her that they were rulebreakers, and rulebreakers deserved to be punished. If they were weak, that was worse. A weak rulebreaker deserved to die. And, everyone in RiverClan was weak... so any RiverClanner crossing the border deserved to die. This was the logic of the somewhat sinister white feline.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 12th, 2017 at 04:31 PM.