View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:40 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Silverkit blinked in surprise. She wasn't used to having other cats ask her to be friends...sometimes they would offer to play with her or something, but they never really asked to be true friends...her face seemed to light up and she managed a more friendly, genuine smile. "Y-yes," She stammered. It wasn't that she was unsure of her decision- she often got nervous easily, and she seemed to be either thinking about something or being more offstandish when in reality, she was just being herself. She was very quiet and soft-spoken, instead of being more forwards. "So...what do we do now?" She asked a little awkwardly. She wasn't used to having a true friend- it was a different experience for her, and one that she wasn't likely to forget very easily. Her smile remained on her maw, and her soft ocean blue hues still had the bright light in them that showed her excitement. Although she was a little nervous that perhaps he might change his mind once he realized that she wasn't the most...exciting kit to be around. She didn't do mischievous things, like sneaking out, and she wasn't particularly friendly, energetic, or playful. But she did know how to make other cats feel better...at least, in her experience she had been pretty good at it. She raised her blue hues to meet his own once again, and her ears had gone from their original scared state to a more natural, friendly one.
Timekit instantly perked up even more when the she-kit seemed to open up a little more, like a flower blooming in beginning of the day. He certainly thought she was much more pretty when she smiled like that anyways. The tom kit didn't really feel awkwardness, so when they had slipped into silence and she randomly asked what they would do next, he hadn't felt weird at all. "Um... I usually come out here to watch the warriors because the nursery is a little boring. I haven't eaten yet, so maybe we could share something?" He asked. Usually, he shared a meal with his brother, but the sibling figured Houndkit could share with somebody else today. "Or, if you've already eaten, we could play a game!" The tabby didn't have many friends because he wasn't the most interesting of cats, he never really did anything bad, and was mostly just a rule follower. A lot of kits liked to call him a 'nark' behind his back. The only thing he had going for him was his politeness and his eagarness. So, he secretly hoped Silverkit would continue to be a friend of his. He turned his pale green hues to look around at the camp for a moment before he returned them to Silverkit's blue eyes, knowing it was etiquette to keep eye contact when you were talking to somebody.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!