View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Whenever I want? You mean it?" Mulverrykit loved feeling the wind through her whiskers, and the sensation of moving so fast. Being honest, she couldn't promise to not sneak out again, but she'd try. Its just so fun! You get to see the territory before you're an apprentice! Whats not to like? Then she remembered Frogkit. Oh. That must have been so scary... She wondered what it had been like under the water, and shivered with fear. I don't ever wanna get sucked into a river!
"Yes, whenever you want. You have to promise though," He meowed sternly, concern glittering in his eyes. I may not be able to do anything for Frogkit, but I can at least prevent another kit from getting hurt. He quickly looked back at the path ahead, not wanting to trip with a kit on his back. He had finally pulled up right behind Redmoon, and he shot her a look. "How're you holding up?" He asked her. (@Spirited Darkness nothing to quote, so I'm just going to mention you xD)

Last edited by Maplefur; November 11th, 2016 at 05:30 PM.