View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2017, 03:19 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Random Mythical Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(She seems VERY op.)
Quinn stood back up after a dodge. She growled and stormed off with the knocked out ones.

Basically someone told me not to do something like 'she punched her in the face', you're supposed to put 'she aimed a punch at her face' so they can decide if they are hit or dodge.
Darky ran to the end of the hole when she was stopped by hawk. Hawk punched darky down. Darky got up quickly as she knocked out hawk and when to night kennel.
"Night?" Darky asked opening the kennel. Night hugged darky immediately, closing the kennel.
"Glad your safe, we need to get Drago and get out of here" Night said before seeing sky.
"Get Drago and get out of here, I'll be ok" Darky said as night teleported to Drago grabbing him and teleporting to steel headquarters. Sky tackled darky kicking her to the wall. Darky dodged stabbing sky wing. Sky threw darky to the wall with red eyes. Darky tackled sky pinning her down. Sky kicked darky down grabbing her sword.
"Do you give up?" Sky asked.
"Never" darky said punching sky. Sky grabbed darky fist knocking her out.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer