View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2017, 04:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Mothkit rolled her eyes. "There's no way I'm bowing down to you." she hissed playfully, not very proud of her remark.

Mothkit tumbled to one side. The female kit lashed her paws in the air playfully. She was definitely enjoying this game. "Hey!" she hissed through gritted teeth, attempting to get back up again. She failed.

When Mothkit fell to the ground once more, an idea popped into her head. "Thunderclan is beaten!" she yowled playfully. "Windclan is superior! Thunderclan retreat!" The she kit purred once she was done, she was proud of coming up with that.
Lynxkit retreated, taking his mouth away from Mothkit as she shouted that Thunderclan had been defeated. Lynxkit lashed his tail playfully, and he entered into a long stretch, dipping his body and hearing a few bones crack. He felt satisfied in that moment. ''I told you Windclan would win.'' He leapt around her in an ecstatic state.

Lynxkit was extremely loyal to Windclan. After all, it was the only place he knew. Even if he didn't see his parents or siblings much. Speaking of siblings, where was Breezepaw? and Sorrelkit? Lynxkit pinned his ears slightly as he once again looked around.

At not noticing anyone, the tom succumbed to his usual upbeat state, and he flopped onto his back, pawing the hair with his legs. ''What do you like to do Mothkit?'' It would be nice to get to know his new friend. He had a feeling that they would be good friends for a long while.