View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit retreated, taking his mouth away from Mothkit as she shouted that Thunderclan had been defeated. Lynxkit lashed his tail playfully, and he entered into a long stretch, dipping his body and hearing a few bones crack. He felt satisfied in that moment. ''I told you Windclan would win.'' He leapt around her in an ecstatic state.

Lynxkit was extremely loyal to Windclan. After all, it was the only place he knew. Even if he didn't see his parents or siblings much. Speaking of siblings, where was Breezepaw? and Sorrelkit? Lynxkit pinned his ears slightly as he once again looked around.

At not noticing anyone, the tom succumbed to his usual upbeat state, and he flopped onto his back, pawing the hair with his legs. ''What do you like to do Mothkit?'' It would be nice to get to know his new friend. He had a feeling that they would be good friends for a long while.
Well that was a hard question. Moth kit had many things she loved to do. She loved to help cats. She loved to play. She loved to daydream. She loved to wrestle, and play moss ball. It was a really hard choice. "Well... Lots of things really." Mothkit started, so not to leave a awkward silence. "I love to play." Mothkit said, picking the most general thing even though it probably sounded stupid.

Now Mothkit, like to keep conversations moving. She didn't like long silence, or short conversations, so decided on asking him a question. "What do you like to do, Lynxkit?" The female kit cocked her head to one side, hoping he would respond to her question instead of asking her to go into more detail.

(Sorry for the short reply, writers block)