View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2017, 09:26 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Spirit

The blazing sun above scorched the ground below and storm clouds hovered above the moor, threatening to pour. She smiled and sped up pace, panting from the blazing sun staring down upon her charcoal colored pelt. The ginger patched molly looked up at the blue sky above and she zoned out for a moment. Sagewhisker shook her head and then looked around. She spotted a tall sycamore tree and smiled, that'd be a great place to rest in the shade for a bit. She started to bound over to it, but when she got closer she realized that there was another cat resting under the tree. Great! Possibly a new friend. She smiled and continued on. Wait...that's a kit! Sagewhisker picked up speed and finally reached the giant sycamore tree. There was a small, tabby she-side. The faint rise and fall of the she-kit's belly signaled that she was alive. I should take her back to WindClan, Blazingstar won't mind. Besides, she's a kit and I can't just leave her here to die. Sagewhisker picked the she-kit up by the scruff of her neck and headed on.

- Time Skip -

Sagewhisker sighed heavily and kept on towards camp. My paws are aching! Should I rest for a few moments? She gently sat the small kitten down and looked around. She spotted a cluster of trees just a small walk away from there and turned back to the kitten. She gripped her scruff in her jaws and carried her over to the trees. When the two arrived at the trees, Sagewhisker sat the kitten down under the tallest tree and curled around her. Sagewhisker touched the kitten's forehead with her nose and smiled.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||