View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:41 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Rowankit was slightly surprised at the older cat's comment, but he had never actually built one either. The small tabby tom smiled and shook his head.
"That sounds about right. I have actually never built one either. Sagewhisker would build them for us. But surely it can't be too hard?" Rowankit commented. He glanced around the den and spotted a small pile of heather, moss, and feathers. "Aha!" Rowankit meowed. He bounded over and batted at the moss. Stop it! You want to make a good impressions, don't you? He shook himself off and gripped some of the mixture in his jaws and bounded back over to Cloverpaw.

"I guess we just start in the middle and see how it goes?" Rowankit suggested. He picked up a piece of heather and laid it down in the center of the are patch of cold earth. He smiled and turned back to the red-brown molly. "There! I'm sure I can sleep on that now." Rowankit meowed, sarcastically. Wow. That was a great attempt at humor, Rowankit. Wow. Just..wow. He slightly scoffed and then shook his head. Turning back to Cloverpaw, he smiled.

{ testing fonts </3 }
[ haha! i feel like these two will get themselves in lots of trouble x ]

Cloverpaw stood stupidly while watching Rowankit approach a pile of supplies she hadn't yet noticed, and return with a thin stalk of heather. Her face was nearly emotionless, besides the ounce of confusion that twisted her features. She didn't understand how the nests stayed together so well, unaware that the materials were bound together.

She looked down at the strip of heather before them, and supported by Rowankit's sarcastic comment, Cloverpaw released a snort of amusement before breaking into a fit of giggles. Her eyes squinted and her nose wrinkled whenever she laughed, almost like she was disgusted but was trying her best to not let it get to her. ``I'm sure you'll be very comfortable,`` Cloverpaw added with a playful roll of the eyes. Her tail-tip twitched, ``C'mon, let's make this nest!``

She now displayed a cheerful grin, looking at Rowankit with a fond twinkle in her amber eyes. She jogged past him, nudging him slightly as she passed, playfully flicking her tail-tip at him as she retreated. Cloverpaw was an incredibly immature feline that simply adored fun. She was capable of turning a chore into a hobby, which is exactly what she intended to do while building the nest - excuse me, attempting to build the nest.