View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw nodded, though her hopes didn't rise any higher. She was feeling as though she had missed a mouse by a whisker, and the other apprentices were teasing her. Actually, deep down she knew it felt worse. Way worse. Impossibly worse. A moon ago she would have thought that the other apprentices teasing her was worse. It wasn't. He was three moons older then her. She knew that it was unreasonable for her to be so jealous. Her mother would have yelled at her. But right now she didn't really care.
Blarepaw looked at her, knowing that what he said was just making her jealous. "If you cant be happy I'll just leave." meowed Blarepaw in a hushed voice. He walked over toa shady place by the apprentices den and sat down with his tail wrapped around his paws for comfort with himself. You can't rely on anyone to be happy for you. Your mother won't be happy for you, since shes always going off with a brand new tom. Blarepaw shook the thought away and looked back at Gingerpaw with a long quiet sigh.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.