View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw waited in the bush, his thoughts snapping back to reality. He crouched down, hauches waving in the air slightly as he prepared to rush the kit. He bounded forwards from his hiding spot in case Owlkits wandering eyes had spotted him in the bush. He raced towards her, black and white ringed tail streaming behind him. When it seemed like there was no avoiding him crashing into the Molly, he jumped, flying over her head and landed in a cloud of stirred dust. He whipped around with a giant grin on his face and waved his tail playfully above him.
Owlkit jumped, her fur bristling in a hostile manner, although she wasn't really frustrated with him. Her grey blue hues narrowed, she opened her maw, getting ready to rant about how he had frightened her...and then burst out laughing. Soon she was laughing so hard that it was hard for her to keep her balance...what was so funny? Honestly, there were many funny things to this kit, but none so much as being beaten at something. "You frightened me," She choked out, and she was sure that Storkpaw must be confused. If she was so frightened, then why was she laughing... well, perhaps it was for some unknown reason, or perhaps it was just pure instinct. Whatever it was, there was no denying that Owlkit found the whole thing...humerous. When she had stopped laughing and calmed herself a bit, her more serious side seemed to come out. "So anyway, where were you? You seriously scared the fur off of me, I did not see that coming," She mewed with a friendly smile. She was good at calming herself, and turning the subject off of herself if it were to come to that.