View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The comforting sound of his purr made her heart swell with happiness. She looked at him, both of them now smiling at each other with such emotions in their eyes. Blackfrost gave a light nod of her head, agreeing with his words. “We all just need to find the ones that we belong around.” The she-cat remarked, her ear twitching ever so slightly. His statement about her making his morning made the she-cat’s face grow warm with the smile on her maw staying. His gaze was soft and affectionate in her eyes and she never wanted to look away, but decided to move on, knowing that these silly little actions were pointless to most. The female blinked at him, however, when he mentioned hunting. “Ah, yes.” She purred, “I thought it would be the most logical thing to do, considering how dull the weather has become lately. Who knows when the skies will become worse and there will be no prey anymore?” Blackfrost shook her head, dreading the thought of hunger going throughout the clan. She shyly looked at Crowhawk. “W-Would you like to accompany me? With more cats, there will be more prey to bring back and who knows what will happen out there? I’ll need someone to protect me.” Blackfrost gave a light-hearted chuckle. In reality, she just wanted to be around him and have the tom-cat’s company for as much as the two of them could have.
The sound of her voice relaxed him more and he felt completely loose. She was right he just needed to find those he belong around. Though he believed he had already found that cat. He just needed to not be scared and embarrassed and just tell her. Then she went back to hunting and he nodded. "You do have a point. It looks like it's going to be a big one as well." He smiled when she asked to hunt with her. "Of course I will hunt with you." He said. Now his head was held high. "And I'll be sure t protect you if you're scared." He purred in amusement.