View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost whimpered, her ears pressed against her head as she just wanted him to be here with her. She growled and scolded herself, knowing that she shouldn’t be so scared. “I can find him.. I can find him myself..” She murmured, heaving herself to a standing position on shaking paws as she reassured herself over and over again, “Don’t be such a bee-brain, Blackfrost.. You aren’t a coward..” Memories flashed through her head that made her want to just curl up and hide once more, but she made herself come out from her hiding spot. Also immediately, a strong gust of wind seemed to smack into her and it almost knocked the warrior over, but she dug her claws into the grass and kept her head down, the she-cat’s fur cold and soaked with water as she trudged forward. “Crowhawk!” The warrior called out, a sense of fear and loneliness in her strangled tone, “Crowhawk, please! I need you!” The black-and-white furred cat knew that she couldn’t handle being alone like this for long, out in the cold, afraid and just so scared.
Crowhawk would not give up at any point right now, though it was getting worse outside. Then he heard it. Through all the wind and rain, he heard her voice. Not wasting a single breath he ran, he ran so fast until she came into view. He tried slowing, but he slid on the wet ground and he accidentally tackled her. He didn't care about anything right now but her and he licked her. "Its okay Blackfrost. I'm here." He helped her back to her paws and checked to see if she was injured in any way he could think of. "I was so scared I want going to find you." He said hopefully. "Scared that I lost the one who cares about me the most. And the one I care about the most."