View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk shook his head. "You have nothing to thank me for. I am only helping the one I care about." He told her. "You are not a coward in any way." He said. "And don't you worry about losing me. I'm not everyone else. I am Crowhawk. And I will do everything I can to not make you worry or stress about losing me." He gave her another gentle lick. For the most part the rain was hitting the shelter, but it wasn't perfect and rain still was able to get in, but Crowhawk used his body to shield her from the rain that would hit her. He tried not to show it, but he was cold along his back. He hoped the rain would see up a little soon. He put a paw to her mouth when she said she was drama. "Shh. You are not a bit of, or too much of anything. You are you, and that's what makes you perfect."
Blackfrost looked up at him with a softened expression as he spoke, a gentle purr coming from her throat as he gently licked her. She couldn’t express how grateful she was towards this tom-cat and how loving Crowhawk acted towards her, it made the long-furred warrior happier than ever and she wished that they could just be here, just the two of them together without a care in the world. The she-cat felt his paw on her mouth when she mentioned being dramatic and she peered at him with a caring gaze as he called her perfect and it made her muzzle feel warm with embarrassment and she couldn’t help but smile once more, not knowing this feeling in so long. Blackfrost nudged his paw away and reached up, licking his muzzle gently as she purred. She wanted to say more to him, words that expressed her deepened feelings for him, but she couldn’t come up with the right words to say at this moment. The she-cat, however, wanted him to keep warm and not get too cold. Blackfrost rested her head on the back of his neck, pressing the side of her body against his to provide body warmth. “I don’t want you to be cold..” The female murmured softly, licking up the cold raindrops that soaked his back fur. A deep, rumbling purr went through her as she just wanted his love and company - that’s all she desired right now.