View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk wished that the situation could've been better than a heavy rain and a cold breeze, but he was not complaining right now besides the wet water running down his spine right now. He was looking at the cat he cared about the most to him. He hadn't felt any embarrassment at all until she came up and licked him. It made him smile, but he looked completely embarrassed with all he has done before and now it all came back to him. He wanted to tell her things, but he just didn't know how to say it. Then she pressed up to him and all the water and wind hitting him felt like nothing compared to her warmth. He smiled at her caring about him. "I'll be fine. I promise." He meowed. "I must keep you dry and warm." He said, not saying or doing anything at first when she licked the water off his back, but finally letting out the purr he was keeping in, he repositioned himself to continue blocking the icy weather outside so she would stay warm and he couldn't keep a smile off his face.
“You always say that you’ll be fine..” She chuckled, smiling so much that she couldn’t stop, “Maybe you let me take care of you for once, silly bee-brain.” Blackfrost couldn’t ask for anything more than this moment to last between the two of them, you only wished the circumstances to be better. The she-cat was comforted by the soothing, gentle feeling of his rumbling purr against her as she groomed him, keeping the tom-cat she loved dry from the storm that raged outside. “Although, it is an honor to be protected by a strong warrior such as yourself, Crowhawk.” Blackfrost murmured, her tone soothing and full of affection. She wanted to ask him a question, but her nerves were getting the best of her and she wondered what he would say. Was it too soon to ask him? Or was it the right time? The warrior wasn’t entirely sure. A crackle of lightning lit up the sky for a few seconds, making the she-cat’s eyes grow wide as she buried her face into the tom’s fur, letting his scent and warmth make the fear and pain fade away after awhile.

She pulled her head away from him, but kept her body flesh against his as they laid underneath the small shelter together. Blackfrost looked up at him with her deep emerald-hued eyes, emotion seeming to flicker within them as she was lost in thought and wonder as she slowly drew up the courage to speak once more. “Crowhawk..” She began, her paws shaking slightly underneath her due to nerves, “I know we haven’t known each other that long, but I feel like we really have a connection - between the two of us.” The she-cat shifted one of her front paws out from underneath her and gently rested it on top of one of his paws. Looking down at them in embarrassment, the long-furred warrior’s face grew hot as she spoke. “Would you be willing to be my mate..?” Blackfrost whispered, her tone nervous and stuttering, but she said it nonetheless.