View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

"You really shouldn't let him get to you. Nobody else does," he said in an uncharacteristically soft voice. "Would you like to explore the territory with me? I want to see if there's anything the older cats may have missed when initially exploring." His ears perked and his tail swished in excitement. He hoped she would go with him. Something about her made him feel happy. He hoped she felt the same, if not about him then about somebody. Then she might not be so sad all the time. Quailpaw was determined to make the young she-cat smile. Nobody would stand in his way; not even Sunpaw. "Come on, let's go!" he mewed playfully.
Sparrowpaw forced a smile onto her face, not wanting to hurt the young toms feelings. She had really needed that. It was nice of him to go out of his way to help her. "Sure." she replied, her smile became a bit more genuine after that word. She closed her eyes for a second, letting her happiness swallow all her feelings like anger, annoyance, but mostly make her feel less frightened. She opened her eyes again. "Is there a certain place you'd like to go?" her smile became more and more genuine after each word was said. Finally after her last and finale word in that statement, her smile was no longer fake. "Lets go." she purred, her smile becoming playful after a moment of being pure happiness.