View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: 💔Haunted Hearts💔 {P-R-I-V-A-T-E}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
A large black limousine deposited two girls wearing fancy outfits. The first was wearing a blue dress with sterling silver and the other had casual clothes on. Either way, you could tell they weren't the usual kids, most likely the kids of a millionare. A last kid stepped out, this time a boy wearing casual yet fancy clothes. They walked over to twins wearing equally dazzling outfits. The first twin gasped, putting her hand on the girl's shoulders. "Twigelia, Bridgette, you really outdid yourself with the outfits," The girl wearing sterling silver smiled. "Thanks, Piper. You and Percy look well too, I'm sure Jinxx notices that," She laughed, pointing at the boy who had stepped out of the limousine last. Piper giggled, blushing. She walked over to him, kissing him on the lips while clearly in Echo's line of vision.
(I'm making a crush for Echo so .3. )
Echo shrugged, turning back to Morning and Soul with a simple salute to Jinxx and continued their chat. She felt underdressed in her outfit , looking at Morning's and Soul's . She stood, looking at the doors with a grin on her face. A car drove up. She looked over, her jaw dropping as her old friend Adder hopped up. He was hot. "Echo?" He asked, "Ohmigosh, Adder?!" She squeaked, Morning and Soul waved.
'I ship it' Morning mouthed to Soul.
(I know Adder is new but let's pretend they're really old friends and crushes at some point .3.)