View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:25 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
Hi guys,

Ray and I created a couple characters in need of family members: Peachfuzz and Tinyfuzz. They're both born and raised ShadowClan cats, and as you can see from their character pages, are very "traditional" characters. Disclaimer: The ideologies of these characters are not a representation of our own beliefs, and should not be taken that way. If you are uncomfortable with them, please don't apply or follow the roleplays!

For Peachfuzz, I'm looking for family members (primarily parents and siblings) that share his beliefs, though this does not apply out of character. Family members should have a breed and appearance similar to him.

Sibling applicants may apply with a LGBT+ or non-binary character, however the character would either need to be closeted or come out and be shunned and disowned by the family.

Tinyfuzz is also in need of family, and anything goes as long as their appearance and breed is similar to hers! Since she was influenced by Peachfuzz, her family members do not need to share their beliefs. Whether they do is up to you!

It does not matter if your character is created for the role or pre-existing.

To apply, use this form:

Name:
Role (please specify who they're related to):
Appearance:
Personality:
Additional Information:
Hmmm.... Awaits next litter

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot