View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2017, 03:47 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

"We all know that's not how it's going to happen!" he fired back as the tree rocked agasint the waves. He could almost feel to getting unhinged from the barriers of the clan. The rocking in the waves as the murky water splashed up and sprayed him in the face. He sneezed away the water and shook his head send droplets flying out to mix with the rain. He knew these tricks well but also understood how the Tom was going to be relentless in going to find halestar. Perhaps one last chance? "I have longer legs, I am far more athletically gifted! I can make it. They will listen to you because they know and respect you. I'm just the clans grump!" he howled as another flash of lightning struck the sky and he ducked as tremendous thunder shook the very tree they stood on. "My fur is slightly white, they can see me from far away!" he yowled. Just than a violent jerk of the tree sent him flying into a tangle of the branches. He wailed in horror as his hind leg dabbed the water. He thrashed wildly and tried to claw his way back up through the branches. Bobbing on the weak out reaching twig like branches. He clambered his way up to about halfway when the branch snapped. He yowled again and plumitted for a split second. Catching himself on the branches yet again. If he kept Goldeneye waiting they would have no chance in getting to halestar on time. Every few seconds she and her patrol went farther and farther. "GO! I got things here!"
Goldeneye was quiet for a long moment, barely knowing what to do. He blinked, before simply nodding. He looked at the water in front of him, it didn't look too deep, and he kinda knew how to swim. He took a deep breath and jumped off the trunk, running as best he could in the water. He couldn't let his clan down, he couldn't let his clan down! "Thank you!" He called to Tempestjay, not knowing if when he came back the camp would still be fine. Sprinting across the clearing, he headed for the entrance, despite the rain beating down hard. The thing that kept him going was knowing that he could help his clan. His paws thudding on the ground as he ran, forcing himself to tread lighter, as the more mud that got on his paws, the harder it was to run.

(( Sorry for the short post :3 I got writer's block at the worst time ))