View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017, 12:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She nodded in response to his first question and rolled over to her belly "Yes, I am alright!" She stood to her paws and grabbed him by the scruff. She tugged him down to her best and placed a paw over the back of his neck. She laid beside him and began to lick his ears. A rumbling purr sounded from her throat as she did so "I love you Coldy.."

''Hey!-'' Coldhearted was taken by surprise when his mate grabbed him by the scruff and pulled him down. Why the aggression? Probably pregnancy mood swings. He figured that had to be right. What else could it be? Cloverwhisker was a gentle soul from what he knew. Though this was her first litter. It would be tough on her, and on him as well. So, he succumbed to whatever she wanted him to do. As long as she was alright, he would be fine. The tom laid still, in the comfy nest as she began to lick him. He flicked his tail, but limply laid it across Cloverwhisker's back. Upon her words, the tom lifted his own head to give her a lick between her ears; atop her forehead. ''I love you too, Clovey.'' His voice was low, only loud enough for her to hear.