View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"Wise choice. On a scale of one to ten from how messed up you would be if you were to run into trouble, I'd say you'd be dead." Kestrelpaw shrugged. Hey, that was her logic. Apprentice runs into trouble, apprentice tries to play the hero, apprentice ends up dead or scarred for life - the latter only if they were lucky. Sometimes in rare, rare cases they wouldn't be too badly hurt. But Kestrelpaw wasn't taking the chance. She would never play the hero. Getting a warrior or having help there was the smartest thing to do. "Kestrelpaw. And yours?" She asked, keeping her tone short and sharp. To the point. Direct. As always, Kestrelpaw's manners had left things to be desired - but hey, nobody was perfect. Least of all this young apprentice.

The feline shifted her weight uncomfortably, the silence suddenly making her feel strange. He had been talking for a while - but now Littlefoot was silent. Had she overwhelmed him? Stormwing tried to think of ways to start up the conversation again, make an attempt at being friendly, try to show him that she really wasn't that bad - but none came to mind. Trust the awkward warrior to shut off conversation like that. Although, she didn't realize he was trying to make her more comfortable. And after a few minutes, she sighed and turned to him. "Um-m... so, uh, what kind of things do you like to, um, do?" She asked slightly nervously, trying to figure out something to say to him. Perhaps the silence had been better, but her mind had been bugging her - constantly teasing her to say something. He probably thought she was weird. Strange. Pitited her. Whatever the reason, Stormwing had now worked herself up even more. Yeah, she had a talent for that.[/CENTER]
"I like to take walks in the territory at times, its very pretty and relaxing out there in green leaf like this." he gave a smile thinking about it. His eyes kept towards the clearing when he answered, soon moving to the green trees and the cloudy sky. The birds were still chirping and greenleaf still heat still sat in his pelt. "I like bird watching too, not hunting but just watching. It sounds weird but, its also relaxing." he gave a small chuckle, allowing himself to glance over. She still seemed nervous to even talk, and he was a bit nervous to blunt say she didnt have to talk as that would be rude. So hed give in to gentle conversation to try not to overwhelm her instead.