View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:30 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"What makes you think I'm grumpy?" Forestpelt asked cautiously. Yeah, sure she was - but this cat didn't need to know everything about her personality. What business did this cat have assuming she was grumpy? For a moment, Forestpelt was tempted to break out in a smile and start bubbling on about nothing, just to prove the other cat wrong. But, it wasn't in her nature - and Forestpelt was a cat of her ways. She always had been. "Look, I don't even know who you are. So why would I talk to a complete stranger? I'm sure you have a little mate and kits, and you're nice to them - so run along now, and go play with your friends." Rude. That was one word that described Forestpelt very well. "Respectful" did not seem to be in her vocabulary but really, who could blame her? After everything? Yeah, sure, perhaps Forestpelt was rude. Did she care what others might say about that? No. No she did not, and she never would.
Mousesongs tail twitched a bit at the mention of mates and kits. "Actually no, my mate left me when I was younger and my kits died at birth, except for one and he doesn't speak to me." She said, she didn't seemed bothered by her past at all. "Besides, you look like you need a friend. I mean, the only other cat who would be friends with a grumpy cat like you would just be another grumpy cat." She smirked a bit. This was kinda enjoyable, she wondered if Forestpelt would actually break at some point. She shrugged to herself and tilted her ears towards the other she-cat, waiting for a response.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!