View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:48 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Hey, Neverwing." Blackstorm purred out, gently reaching up to nudge his nose lightly against his mate's ear. "Ah, long. Honestly. Forgot how tough Clan life was. Thanks for the rabbit, though." The black Tom smiled at the larger cat, before lowering his head to take a bite of the fresh-kill, savoring the taste as he swallowed. "Enough about me. How was your day?"
"Rather pleasant in comparison, I would assume." Neverwing replied with a quiet laugh, continuing to run his tongue and occasionally work his claws into Blackstorm's fur, taking out leaves and undoing the occasional tangle. "Since I was on patrol duty today, instead of hunting, things were rather easy. I'm hoping Snowstar will grant me permission to mentor an apprentice soon, though." He admitted, nuzzling Blackstorm back. Around Blackstorm, Neverwing couldn't help but feel relaxed and happy. He could forget about all of his past murders, and focus on a hopefully brighter future. He could ignore his Syndicate heritage, and create a new life in ThunderClan alongside his mate.
Anxiety tickled the back of his mind as he subconsciously tried to figure out how he'd tell Blackstorm about his crimes... even the more recent one which didn't help the tension between the clans. Wincing as he thought of the dead WindClan cat plunging into the water, he shook it off. He could worry about it later. Luckily, Neverwing was the master of concealing his emotions, and the only sign that he was worried was the slight flicking of his tail. However, his tail seemed to have a mind of it's own sometimes, so it wouldn't be too hard to convince Blackstorm that everything was fine. Smiling slightly, the drowsy tom finished grooming his mate, curling up beside him in comfort.

@Random Melody

Last edited by red_inactive; July 7th, 2017 at 11:49 AM.