View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:01 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Wow. That's a sad sob story, isn't it? Would you like me to shed a few tears over your losses?"
Forestpelt mewed sarcastically. She had lost her own mate quite a while ago - or he had disappeared, rather, but if anyone asked she generally said she had lost him. That was pretty much the truth as far as she was aware. "For your information, I don't need anyone. And if you're referring to your own experiences, I'm surprised even another 'grumpy cat' would take it from someone who stereotyped them." She hissed, her tail lashing, green hues sparking like emeralds. Dawnstripe had used to call them her 'jewel eyes,' but she never wanted to think about that anymore. She didn't want to think about him anymore. She wished he was gone, dead, disappeared... anything that it would take for him to be gone off the face of the earth, she wished he was. And yet she missed him. It was sad for an older cat like Forestpelt to be alone... and if she didn't find someone soon, she was going to die alone. Not that the black feline minded. To her? Either with someone or alone, it wouldn't matter. Nothing made a difference anymore.
"Wow, you've really put up a strong wall there." Humor glinted in the she-cats eyes, she found this quite entertaining. "I bet you lost someone, a kit or maybe a friend, or even a mate. "You seem to like spouting insults to cats whenever you aren't comfortable with what they're saying." Mousesongs kneaded her paws into the ground before shaking herself. She wasn't worried if the other cat attack her, it would just give her something else to do.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!