View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2017, 03:54 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@Fern
The small apprentice padded out through the camp’s entrance, her heart pounding in her chest. This was the first time that she had ever walked out of the camp, or even been allowed to - with all the strict queens that babied her over the moons. She looked up in awe at the tall, large trees that towered over the she-cat and smiled as she could see a few birds flying overhead in the breaks in the treeline where you could see the sky. Newtpaw wondered what would be the first thing that her new mentor would teach her. Hunting was her first guess, as she had told Lionpaw, but she never assumed anything right away. The fresh green grass tickled her belly which was low to the ground and made her whiskers twitch with amusement. The apprentice would make sure not to disappoint Brightfluff, despite her appearance and disadvantages - that would not get her down, no matter what. “I’ll be the best apprentice in all of Shadowclan!” She declared, leaping up onto a fallen log and puffing out her chest with a proud smirk on her maw. Newtpaw giggled to herself and sat down, wrapping her tail around herself so it rested on her paws. Her ear twitched now and then to the occasional sound the sparked in the distant woods as she awaited her mentor to meet her in the place that they agreed on.
The 24 moon old warrior padded through the trees, towards the spot where she agreed to meet Newtpaw. Honestly, the warrior was excited to meet her, Newtpaw would be her first apprentice. She saw a small figure jump on a log in front of her and shout something about best of Shadowclan. "I guess you are Newtpaw? I heard you jump on a log." She said softly as she approached the younger cat, placing her tail on her apprentice's shoulder gently to not alarm her. The fluffy shecat smiled, looking at the apprentice. Brightfluff walked in front of her and turned to face Newtpaw, calmly waiting for a reaction. Afterward, she would explain what they would be doing that day.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it