View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:01 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar quickly lifted her head, turning towards the voice that was yelling at her. She stopped quickly, "Everyone halt!" She yelled, quickly sprinting towards the voice of her deputy, Goldeneye. The leader couldn't believe that her clan... everything they worked for was going to be washed away.

"Have you gotten the queens and kits out!" She yelled, worrying about her own kit, Whitekit, as the rain and thunder kept crashing around them, water flowing in between her paws. Her tail lashed as she faced the other cat, worry growing in her heart and eyes.

ShadowClan would have to ask help from other clans, and the closest clan would be RiverClan at this very moment. "You go get everyone out! Lead them to the RiverClan boarder, keep the kits and queens safe! Get everyone out!" she repeated, turning back to the patrol. "Go help get the clan out of camp! Follow everything Goldeneye tells you! Hurry!" she screamed. "I am going to ask for RiverClan's help!"

With saying that, she ran in the direction of RiverClan, praying to StarClan that everything would be okay- that her clan would recover and be alright.

@Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Aura @Aquarius
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye wanted to relax slightly as he heard that Halestar had heard him, but he couldn't let himself do that. "Tempestjay and some other warriors are currently doing that!" He yelled in reply, shaking still. He wanted to believe that everything would be okay, yet it was so hard, considering what had already happened. Starclan knew what would happen if he waited even longer actually, how many could be hurt, or killed! He knew Halestar had her own kit, and what would happen then? If they were hurt? Forcing himself to calm down once again, he watched as Halestar ran to Riverclan.

Wait...Riverclan? The very clan that they had just been trying to attack? Well...what Riverclan didn't know wouldn't hurt them. Hopefully Halestar wouldn't tell Russetstar about that. He shook his head slightly, he shouldn't doubt the leader of the clan, he was sure Halestar knew what she was doing. Looking at the patrol, he waited for a few seconds, to see if they were paying attention to him. Either way, not caring to be honest, he said "Come on, we need to go and get the rest of the clan!" Trying to sound confident, he was glad he succeeded, just trying not to look nervous as he anxiously watched the six.

(I must apologize once more for the late reply, my family has been sick(Not sure if this is too late though))
Darkclaws' eyes widened with worry but quickly calmed as the deputy of the clan informed Halestar of the news. After all his parents were practically elders and his many brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews weren't exactly the best of swimmers. "I'm with you Goldeneye!" The tom proclaimed raising his tail to his temple as a salute. He looked towards the other cats to see their reactions.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here