View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"That sounds good." Brightfluff mewed, flicking her tail lightly. She smiled at her apprentice and said, "Right now, we are in a clearing outside of camp, as you may have guessed. Follow me and I can show you the training hollow, the marshy area by the lake where we get frogs, and some of the borders. Afterward, I'll teach you how to hunt and maybe you can catch something." The warrior flicked her tail and started slowly padding into the pine trees. She looked over her shoulder to Newtpaw, making sure the apprentice was following. Brightfluff didn't want to lose her on their first day out together.
The apprentice turned her head to look around at the area that they now were in as her mentor explained that this was the clearing right outside of the camp entrance. She looked back to Brightfluff as she listed the places that they would be exploring and that they would try hunting afterwards. “Sounds good to me!” Newtpaw purred, leaping off the log to place herself next to the warrior. “I can’t wait to learn all of our territory and hunt to feed some hungry mouths.” The she-cat remarked, swiftly padding after her, having to take more steps than the older she-cat because of her legs, but overall, Newtpaw kept up to speed with her, glancing at the occasional flower or tree as they passed them. This was the first time she had seen these things in her lifetime up close and so far out in the territory. The grass was soft and damp under her paws and it occasionally brushed across her belly. The forest showed the evidence of the recent rainfalls that had fallen not that long ago.

Last edited by Captain; July 8th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.