View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
*"Gingerwish?"*
The tabby's eyes opened suddenly, startled out of her peaceful moment by the word. But it was not only the word that the voice spoke that broke her so swiftly from her half-trance. It was the voice that said it, and the voice that she connected with the tom who spoke with it. His scent began to fill the air around her, though she had taken no previous notice of it. He smelled of earth and fox, making the hair on the back of her neck rise.
"Dark... Darkshadow?" She stammered, alarmed at the scents that clung to his weathered pelt. But... No. She must be being silly, he had not encountered foxes. Their scent was stale and faded.

With that thought, her surprise faded to muted skepticism and she tilted her ginger colored head to the side.
"Why are you here?" She wouldn't deny that she was slightly worried still. She would always be worried about one thing or another, though if her own worry was directed for her own safety or for the Rogue she could no tell.
Darkshadow could tell something was making her Cautious. When she asked him why he was here he stopped to think how he should word it."" im returned becuase i felt that the answers to my past could be found here. With the clans.. ever since we got separated by that flood I've tried hard to come back but i got lost and was headed the wrong direction. When i found out, i had already been traveling the wrong way for many moons and thats why i had only just now returned." I'm so glad i ran into someone i already knew. darkshadow thought to himself. He realized he probably smelled of fox and thought he should explain. "I returned only not to long ago and becuase of how late it was, i decided to wait till morning to find the camp so i looked for somewhere to sleep and found an abandoned fox den and sleep there a while. I woke up from a bad dream and went out for some air when i smelled your scent." Darkshadow watched gingerwish as he talked when he finished he hoped she would possibly relax.

Last edited by darkblazingstar; July 10th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.