View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2017, 03:17 AM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
His reason for being out and about at such an unusual time of the night was eerily similar to her own.
Nightmares. Needing to escape.
She remembered the Rogue, when she had first met him. Worried that she was beginning to feel something for him. Stupid though. She wouldn't allow that. Besides, time had passed and any inkling of such feelings that she had mistaken were now gone.
"But..." She looked over his half-familiar form.
"But why?" Gingerwish wasn't really sure what to make of the Rogue anymore. Old friend, or possible new threat?
"How king have you been here?"
Darkshadow realized she wasnt very trusting of him as she was before. what happened.. why is this different what could have happened to her to gingerwish for her to not trust me.. well i guess I'll have to earn her trust again. " i only just arived this is my first night back" Darkshadow recalled when he first met ginger wish. If she had not been there he would have lost his life. "why did i come back?" Darkshadow paused to think about it. I never did pay her back for saving my life. "im not sure why i came back the only thing i can think might be why is becuase of my past..." he stopped his sentence halfway through. she doesnt need to know she is partly why i came back i cant just leave without returning the favor.

Last edited by darkblazingstar; July 11th, 2017 at 03:18 AM.