View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Lunacross @Wyldfire
Mistytuft's fur was prickling up. She was taking Onionpaw out in the territory to train, but they could run into Peachfuzz at any moment. Even though she had more siblings, Peachfuzz seemed to be the more dominant tom. She led Onionpaw to a part of the forest where prey seemed to be more clumsy. Looking around, she paused. Her orange orbs settled down on Onionpaw, who's bright pelt and dusted markings seemed to stand out. Her pelt had collected up tons of dust, and she gave herself a quick shake. Mistytuft flicked her ears, looking around as she started to think of what to tell Onionpaw first. She Opened her muzzle, just beginning to speak. She quickly shut her mouth, flicking her ears.
A mouse, a few Tail Lengths away. She sniffed again, it was under a small fern. Misty lifted her tail signaling to stop. She slowly backed behind Onionpaw, lowing her head. "Crouch down, keep your tail low. Unsheathe your claws..." She whispered, waiting for Onionpaw. She then realized she had to show him.
"Like this," Mistytuft mewed. She couched, keeping her tail low. But High enough to where it didn't touch the leaves. She looked over at Onionpaw,
getting up to help him if he needed it.

Last edited by judas; July 11th, 2017 at 11:39 AM.