View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:02 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Maybe just a bit," Sunmist admitted with one last laugh. He watched Silverear efficiently catch and throw the moss ball back, landing right in front of his front paws. He heaved himself up into a sitting position, ears perked as he stared down at the ball with a rare glimmer of playfulness in his eyes. He hesitated only briefly, eyes flickering around the clearing to see if any eyes were judging him, before batting the ball back into the air and towards the other cat.
Silverear smiled, noticing the tom hesitate to see if anyone was watching. She mewed, "Hey, it's okay if anyone is watching us play moss ball. You are just taking a break from duties for a bit, you work hard a lot. And this does help paw-eye coordination" She looked at Sunmist, seeing his eyes glimmer with playfulness. She caught the moss ball, slightly clumsy this time since she wasn't paying attention to much and was talking. The shecat flicked it in the air in front of her friend, enjoying this little bit of time when she didn't have to hunt, patrol, or care for her kits.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it