View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:56 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit nodded, a sudden energy burst buzzing though him. He marched around Branchpaw with his tail high in the air, picking his feet up a lot more then the needed to go in a steady rhythm before coming to a stop by his friend's side. "Let's play hide and seek!" He suggested, eyes already scanning for a place to go hide. Shadekit wanted to make sure it took Branchpaw a long time to find him, that's what would make it fun. But so far, he found no places. "You should go first." He absently interjected as he still looked around. If Branchpaw wanted to hide first, he could look for a spot.
"But what if the bullies find me?" He asked, honestly terrified of being found by bullies. He widened his eyes and twitched his tail in fright, while imagining what would happen if they found him. Deep down he knew most would call this.
kit-like, hiding from his problems like this, but he honestly didn't want to get into a fight or even and argument about his unknown father, so he was scared.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.