View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: One on One? I'm new here :3

{His Castle looks like the Chateau de Foix}
Birds where singing outside, and the sun shined through the drapes.
Alexander could feel someone poking at him. "Master Alex, you need to wake up!"
He could hear one of the servant's voice. He rolled the sheets off of him,
sitting up and yawning. Alexander waved her away, telling her to lock the door behind her. After she had left, Alexander jumped under his bed, pulled out one of the floorboards, and grabbed a box. He opened the lid, inside several things.
He took out a Black hood, unfolding it and putting it over him. A Photo of his mother, who had passed away. And later his father remarried, and his new wife had every portrait burned, except for this one. He held the small painting close for a moment, then carefully placing it back in the box. He looked at the last item, a Silver pin with the family crest on it. He took it out of it's leather pouch,
looking at it for a moment. He ran his fingers over the design. Alex placed the pin back in the bag, and set it next to his mother's painting. Closing the box, Alexander hid it back in his hiding place. Alexander slowly moved a small Bookshelf holding many of his favorite books. He grabbed a leader bag, placing it around his neck and under his arm. Then, he crouched down, crawling through the opening and pulling the shelf back. Alexander crawled through, he knew these tunnels well. Alexander placed his hand on the wall, following the shallow indent he had carved to lead him around. He turned many times, coming to a small grate. He gave it a small push, and it fell on the ground in front of him. He jumped out, carefully pushing it back enough to where he could pull it out again. Alexander ran, jumping and rolling down the hills until he came to the Village. Alexander spotted a fruit vendor, spotting a yummy looking apple, Alexander took off. He grabbed it, running and waving to the yelling seller. He pulled his hood over his head, running as he hid his face.