View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:35 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Kyran pouted, and if he wasn't trying to not act like a child, he probably would have whined like one. Instead, he sat up, cocking his head to the side. Would that be weird to offer? Earlier you pulled a knife out of a tree and had to clarify you weren't out here to kill him, it's awkward now. But you want to keep him here. But he has to go home, that's hours away. Ky brought his hands into his lap, training his eyes on the water again. He cleared his throat and took a breath.

"If you want to stay here, I could find a nice hotel for you." He mentally kicked himself, "Or, if you prefer, my apartment is rather empty." The second offer was... vague. For some reason, Kyran couldn't just be straightforward and ask him if he'd want to stay at his apartment if they got in late. He just seemed to choke on the words.
His eyes widened slightly at the offer, running a hand nervously through his curly hair nervously. While he had only met the guy today, he didnt seem bad at all. They were friends now, right? "I wouldnt want to intrude on y-your living quarters and all.." he seemed like a good guy, last thing he wanted to do was to intrude on anything. But he did really like it here, more then he could form into words and didnt feel like leaving it just yet.