View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Oh don't worry, I don't know what to do either. But I suppose it's just like talking with others in your own camp clearing. Except with cats from other clans as well." Rainpaw waved his tail excitedly in the air as he took in the Seastones. "Isn't this place absolutley amazing? And the sand!" Raibpaw dug his claws into the small grains underneath his paws. "It's like nothing I've ever felt before. But I like it!" Rainpaw was in complete wonderment of the Seastones. But, the apprentice really was amazed by anything, even the smallest of surprises.
Badgerpaw couldn't help but laugh slightly at the other apprentices enthusiasm. It wasn't often that she met a peppy cat like this, especially with all the stress floating around the clan, but it was refreshing. Letting her own claws dig into the sand, the apprentice finally let her gaze wander around the seastones. It really was magnificent, why were they only allowed here during gatherings? Quietly murmuring in agreement, Badgerpaw glanced back at Rainpaw. "What clan are you from by the way?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 20th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.