View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:09 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
(OPEN)
Sapphirekit ran out of the nursery with a wide smile. Crystalkit did as well, pouncing on him and pawing him. She rolled over him, then barreled into him, making him fall. "Hey! No fair!" he growled. "Sapphirestar was no match for his own little sister, Crystalstar." she mewed with mocking laughter. "Oh, shut up Crystalkit!" he growled again, and pounced on her angrily. "Ah! Mom help!" she laughed. "Shut up!" Sapphirekit repeated. Crystalkit kicked him off and laughed.
Sapphirekit had always been a sort of hot-head, but his sister truly tried to get on his nerves. He hated it when she mocked him, which she did often, and she always flirted with his friends. She tried and tried to get him mad, just to watch him get in trouble. Her blue eyes and crystal-grey pelt made many of his friends fall for her and it made him angry.
Crystalkit laughed and pawed him. "Oh, lighten up. It's not like you don't have a life-time before you can actually know how to fight." she purred. Sapphirekit let out a grunt, and looked away. "Oh, stop it! I'm only playin'!" she growled. Sapphirekit shot her a scowl. "Shut up! I don't care!" he growled. Crystalkit growled back and pounced angrily on him, and he fought back.
Blueheart padded back into camp and saw a couple of kits quarreling. She padded over and looked down at them which wise blue eyes. “What're you two fightin' about?” she asked, sitting down and wrapping her dark brown tail over her paws. Her dark brown face showed her age. She was older than most everyone in ShadowClan, and she'd seen a lot. The elder peered down at the kits. “Well I don't like it when young'uns fight, so if you please would stop, I might just tell you a story.” she meowed, flicking her ears in a friendly way.