Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:39 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
He would've shouted a 'Don't tell me what to do!' if it weren't for the warriors that could be watching and the scolding he'd be in for once he got back. Also, he should try to control himself for once. "Tch.." Is all he said as a reply, not quite making eye contact, but looking back up at the leaders that sat upon the large rocks. Tinypaw had also preferred to keep to himself, not even wanting anything to do with cats of his own clan. Let alone cats from other clans. Why should he if he was only going to end up having to tear their ears and kick them off of him one day?

It was the brutal truth, and they were being told the sweet lie. All cats who had made friends from another clan would learn that some day and regret even talking to them. What're they gonna do, kiss and make up? Act like nothing happened? No, you're forever competitors here. At least, this is what this apprentice believes. Sure, maybe knowing a cat here and there may be useful, but you shouldn't be getting too close. This is getting completely off topic.
The apprentice rolled her eyes. "What in StarClan makes you so grumpy?" The she-cat flicked her tail. "Who made dirt in your fresh-kill?" She wondered if she was possibly touching a nerve here, and this tom would suddenly leap at her and they'd get into a fight. Great StarClan, a fight at my first Gathering? I'd be in so much trouble! But if he did leap at her, what then? Would she just be shredded? They were in a corner, after all- no cat would be paying attention and it was too loud to hear. If Grass fought back, she'd be okay but be scolded by her Clanmates for moons. If she didn't she'd be the laughing stock of the apprentice den. I'm not sure which is worse.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯