Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 08:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind felt himself purring that he managed to get a full smile from the tom. It was nice knowing that Hunterpaw was less worried about things. Besides that, he had his entire life to think about later. At the moment, Springwind would enjoy his time training him and raising him to be the best he can be. Despite knowing Hunterpaw carried a large ego, Springwind knew he would have continue feeding his confidence because Hunterpaw was--indeed, tender inside. Surprising it was, but Springwind seen this when Wrenpaw came over, and practically Hunterpaw almost lost it.

''Knowing, Aluna?'' Springwind chuckled. ''Kinda wish I didn't. Too much of a handful, and I thought tom-kits were. This girl is like a crazy whirlwind that is the definition of trouble.'' Of course he was joking, but Alunapaw was growing up. She was becoming quite rambunctious, much to Springwind's dismay, but he shook his head anyway. He still couldn't catch a whiff of her, but her sweet smell lingered within the crowd, so he knew she was still there...somewhere, but not close to where they had been.

Springwind was ready to continue on until he noticed Hunterpaw stop moving, and started staring into the distance once more. The tom perked his ears, hoping that Hunterpaw haven't found a new flirt target, or that he wasn't spying on Wrenpaw. But, when he followed the tom's gaze, his eyes narrowed. He knew there were complications when it came to Windclan and Thunderclan. Of course, he respected all leaders greatly--his own, more than others. ''Wish to mingle with the colonists?'' He asked, throwing his head forward toward the group of Thunderclan cats. ''After all...it was where you were born. Maybe, you see some old friends there.'' Springwind suggested. He didn't like Thunderclan, but it was still apart of his apprentice. He just hoped that if they did talk to any of them, that they would be nice. Peace would still be enacted, and no fights would brew.
Hunterpaw blinked slightly at Springwind's words, glancing up before looking back toward the ThunderClan cats. "Well..." He trailed off. He knew tensions were high between his birth Clan and his... His home Clan. And he did wonder what would happen if he ran into someone.

Like Honeypaw. Or... Well, she was probably a warrior by now, wasnt she? Like Foxpaw, and Blackpaw. And Goldenpaw. And Splashpaw, too. Hunterpaw blinked, wondering vaguely whether any of them were there. They were his kithood friends after all. Cats he'd sort of grown up with.

"Well we know how high tensions are." Hunterpaw finally said, looking through the ThunderClan crowd for the familiar pelts. "Dont think i'd be welcome in the crowd." He chuckled lightly, keeping his gaze trailing through the ThunderClan cats. Most of them were avoiding WindClan, but Hunterpaw couldnt help notice one particular Somali Tom that didnt exactly seem to care, weaving through each Clan and mewing cheerful greetings to each of them. He didnt seem to care, and honestly? Even a few cats from the other Clans seemed sort of happy to see him. The ginger Tom simply replied to them with cheeky smiles and happy laughs. Hunterpaw's gaze followed him with faint curiosity. "Hm."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust