View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:25 PM

My Mood: Doh
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Honeykit was calm before cold water flooded over her tiny body. Her lungs burned as she breathed in water in attempts to mewl out for help. Her head slightly bobbed above the cold water as she managed to let out a shrill mewl. Honeykit flailed her tiny legs, unable to know if she was swimming correctly. She dipped back below the water, again inhaling water as she tried to mewl. She didn't give up, still flailing her limbs.

Honeykit mewled, doing as she was told as her tiny claws sunk in, clinging for life to the tom. She let out tiny mewls, occasionally coughing. She couldn't see, since she was less than a five sunrises old, she wailed as loud as she could with the water in her lungs, the comforting warmth of her sister and the air that filled her nose comforting her slightly.
Spottedleaf reacted to the flooding late, but knew she had to save the tom that was trying to save her kits. She grabbed Honeykit and twisted her neck around to swing her onto her back before mewing, "Dig your claws into my skin so you don't fall off." The chocolate-tortoiseshell she-cat had never swam before, but determination to keep her kits alive flooded through her and she started wading as strongly as she could. (do i go into the clearing or?)

fighting